This topic covers how to remove items from a class calendar.
- Select a class and then select Calendar from the left sidebar to access the class's calendar.
- Locate the item you wish to remove from the calendar. This may require navigating to previous or future months using the backward and forward arrows at the top left. You can also select a Month, Week or Day calendar view using the buttons at the top right of the page.
- A color coding key is displayed at the top right of the calendar page. This will help you to determine item types on the calendar.
- Once you have located the calendar item you wish to remove, scroll your mouse over the colored bar of the item. To the right you should notice an "x" appear. Click on the "x" to remove the item.
- In the pop-up window click Ok to remove the item from the calendar.