This topic covers Parent Account Basics.
- What is Engrade?
- How do I get started?
- How do I login to Engrade?
- How do I view Grade Details?
- Can I message a teacher within Engrade?
- What if I have more than one student?
Engrade is a digital ecosystem made up of many teaching, learning, and reporting resources for students, parents, teachers and administrators. Engrade allows parents the opportunity to be engaged in their student’s education by providing direct access to student information and progress.
To view your student’s grades and homework, you will need the student or parent username and password. Your student’s teacher will provide you with a slip of paper similar to the one below:
1. Go to www.engradepro.com
2. Enter your username and password.
3. You will see a list of all classes your student is enrolled in and his or her current grade.
** You may need to click the dropdown in the top right to select the correct school year & grading period.
1. Click the name of a class to get more details.
2. You will see your student’s current grade at the top of the page, along with a list of assignments with scores and comments. The most recent assignments are listed at the top.
3. Click “Assignments” to view all of the assignments your student’s class. Some Assignments may be available for online “Turn-In.” If so, your student may click “Turn-In” to upload a document.
Yes, if your student’s teacher has enabled the option, you may message them directly within Engrade.
1. Log into Engrade.
2. Click the envelope icon in the top blue bar. This will take you to your Inbox.
3. Click “Contacts” on the left hand side to see a list of all of your student’s teachers who have enabled messaging.
4. Click on the name of any teacher you want to message. A checkmark will appear next to his/her name.
5. Click the blue “Send Message” button above contacts.
6. Enter your message just like an email and click the green “Send Message” button.
1. If you have additional children in the district, click “Access Codes” from the left side menu.
2. With your username and password, you should also have been provided an access code. Enter the access code provided to you for your additional child. Click “Add.” Continue until all children have been added.
3. Now, from the “Classes” tab, you can change views between your different children by using the “change student” drop-down menu.