This topic covers how to copy an existing question in a question bank.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab to access your test library.
- Hover over the Item Banks button, and select Question Bank from the drop-down menu.
- Hover over the gear icon and select Edit to the right of the question you wish to copy.
- On the Edit Question page, select the create a copy hyperlink at the top.
- On the next screen, you can edit the copy of the question (such as changing the question text).
- Click the green Save Question button to save your changes.
- You will be taken back to the Question Bank. Note that the copied question will now be the last question listed in the Question Bank.