This topic covers how to copy an existing question in a test.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab to access your test library.
- Click on the title of a test.
- Hover over the gear icon and select Edit to the right of the question you wish to copy.
- On the Edit Question page, select the create a copy hyperlink at the top.
- On the next screen, you can edit the copy of the question.The word (copy) will appear at the end of the question text but can be removed if desired.
- Click the green Save Question button to save your changes.
- You will be taken back to the test. Note that the copied question will now be the last question listed in the test.
- If you'd like to remove the original question (that you just copied) from the test, hover over the gear icon to the far right of the question and select Remove from Test.