- What is Engrade?
- How do I get started?
- How do I login to Engrade?
- How do I view Grade Details?
- Can I message a teacher within Engrade?
- What if I attend more than one school?
Engrade is a digital ecosystem made up of many connected teaching, learning, and reporting resources for students, parents, teachers and administrators. Engrade allows students direct access to school information and progress.
To view your grades and homework, you will need your username and password. Your teacher or school administrator will provide you with a slip of paper similar to the one below:
1. Go to www.engradepro.com
2. Enter your username and password.
3. You will see a list of all classes you are enrolled in and your current grade.
** You may need to click the dropdown in the top right to select the correct school year & grading period.
1. Click the name of a class to get more details.
2. You will see your current grade at the top of the page, along with a list of assignments with scores and comments. The most recent assignments are listed at the top.
• You may see a grading scale and key at the bottom of the list.
• You may also see your grade separated by class categories if the teacher has opted to use them. If the categories are weighted, you will also see the weighted grade for each category.
3. Click “Assignments” to view all of the assignments in your class. Some Assignments may be available for online “Turn-In.” If so, you may click “Turn-In” to upload a document.
Note: Only students (not parents) can turn in assignments on Engrade
Yes, if your teacher has enabled the option, you may message them directly within Engrade.
1. Log into Engrade.
2. Click the envelope icon in the top blue bar. This will take you to your Inbox.
3. Click “Contacts” on the left hand side to see a list of all of your teachers who have enabled messaging.
4. Click on the name of any teacher you want to message. A checkmark will appear next to his/her name.
5. Click the blue “Send Message” button above contacts.
6. Enter your message just like an email and click the green “Send Message” button.
- Select Access Codes from your left sidebar.
- Enter your student access code into the empty field.
- Click the green Add button.
- You should then see the school you added listed on the Student Access Codes page.
- To toggle between your schools, navigate back to your Classes page.
- Hover over the school name that is displayed at the top of the page, and select a school from the drop-down menu.
- See Add Additional Schools for more information.