How do I view Grade Details?
1. Click the name of a class to get more details.
2. You will see your student’s current grade at the top of the page, along with a list of assignments with scores and comments. The most recent assignments are listed at the top.
• You may see a grading scale and key at the bottom of the list.
• You may also see your student’s grade separated by class categories if the teacher has opted to use them. If the categories are weighted, you will also see the weighted grade for each category.
3. Click “Assignments” to view all of the assignments your student’s class. Some Assignments may be available for online “Turn-In.” If so, your student may click “Turn-In” to upload a document.
Note: Only students (not parents) can turn in assignments on Engrade