If your school uses Spotlight Report Cards, your classes will need to be set to the appropriate Grade Level and Class Course to appear on the report card. Check with your school administrator to determine the necessary settings for your class.
- Select Settings from the left sidebar.
- Select the drop down menu next to Grade Level and select the appropriate grade.
- Select the drop down menu next to Class Course and select your course.
- Click the green Submit button to save your grade level and/or class course.
- To edit the Grade Level and/or Class Course at anytime, select another grade level and/or course from their respective drop down menus and click the green Submit button to save your changes.