This topic covers how to review class settings for Spotlight Report Cards. Use the Edit Class Settings grid to review all the settings for all classes at your school. Ensure that each class has the correct Grade Level and Course applied. These settings are used to organize class data on Spotlight report cards.
Spotlight Report Cards are currently available to schools for an additional cost. If you are interested in using Spotlight Report Cards, contact your school administrator to inquire if this feature may be available for your school.
- Select Classes from the left sidebar.
- On the gray bar at top of the class list, hover over the gear icon at the far right, and select Edit Class Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select a different course from the drop-down menu in the Course column to change the custom course assigned to the class.
Note: The Course settings of each class will affect the organization of classes on the report cards. If a class is not assigned to the correct Course, data will not be pulled onto the report card.
- Select a different grade level from the drop-down menu in the Grade column to change the grade level assigned to the class.
Note: The Grade Level settings of each class will affect the organization of classes on the report cards. If a class is not assigned to the correct Grade Level, data will not be pulled onto the report card.
- Click the green Submit button at the bottom of the class settings grid to save your changes.
Note: If you have not yet created courses for your school, you will not be able to assign courses to classes. Please see Create Class Courses for instructions on how to create courses for your school.