This topic covers how to search the dataset bank.
1. Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
2. Select the My Test Library tab.
3. Hover over the Item Banks button, and select Dataset Bank from the drop-down menu.
- All datasets that you have created, as well as dataset that have been shared with you will be available in the dataset bank.
- All datasets will appear horizontally in a list. To view the entirety of a dataset, select the down arrow icon beneath the dataset to expand the viewing window.
4. If you are searching for a particular dataset, you can click on the Filters button to reveal a drop-down menu with advanced filtering options:
- Keyword: Enter a keyword or keywords separated by commas in the box.
- Subject: Select the appropriate subject area from the drop-down menu.
- Grade Level: Check the box next to each applicable grade level.
- Learning Style: Check the boxes next to Linguistic, Logical and/or Visual.
- Taxonomies: Move the sliders to determine the range for each set of taxonomies.
5. Click the green Filter Datasets button to filter the dataset bank by the selected criteria.
6. You can also select the Filter by Standard button to filter the available datasets by standard.
- If your school has multiple standard sets, you can select a standard set from the drop-down menu at the bottom.
- Additionally, you can type a keyword or standard ID in the search bar at the bottom right to find a specific standard.
- Select the checkboxes to the left of the standard(s) by which you would like to search datasets.
- Click the green Submit button to view any datasets that match your criteria.
7. Under Options & Details, you may be able to perform further actions on the dataset.
- Review the Owner, Subject and Grade Level(s) of the dataset.
- If you have been given Edit permissions for the dataset you will be able to edit the data set. If you have been given Manage permissions for the dataset, you can edit, delete or share the dataset.
- Click directly on Edit, Delete, or Share to perform these actions.
8. Select the Back to Test Library button to navigate back to your test library.