This topic covers how to view the Activity Performance Report. This report allows Teachers to identify activities their class is struggling on so they can course correct. Activities include benchmarks, class tests, quizzes, practice tests, and all assignments.
1. First, select the class.
2. Then select Reports from the bottom left sidebar.
3. Select the Activity Performance Report tile.
4. Once the data has generated, the page will default to the By Activity tab where you can review the following information:
- Overall Class Average: The class's overall average on all activities (averages are unweighted).
- Average Score: The average score for each activity.
- Activities: The name of the activities.
- Status: The status of the activity (open/closed).
- Last Result Date: The date that the last result for a student was entered for the activity.
- Submitted: The number of students who have scores submitted for the activity.
- Type: The activity type.
5. In the top right of the activity list use the calendar date boxes to filter results by a specific date range.
6. The lower section of the screen provides multiple ways to navigate through the activity results:
- Use the right/left arrows and page number buttons on the bottom left to scroll through additional pages of results.
- Adjust the results per page to view using the dropdown menu in the bottom center. Choose from 5, 10, or 25 results per page.
- Review the range of results currently being displayed on the lower right of the page.
7. To view the percent of correct or incorrect submissions for an assessment, select the arrow to the far right of the assessment. The number that appears next to the arrow indicates the total number of questions on the assessment to view student performance on.
8. On the assessment results page, review the following information:
- Total Number of Questions: At the top review the total number of questions on the assessment
- % of Correct Submissions: A bar graph representation of the % of students who answered each question correctly.
- Question: The question number and text of the question.
- Correct Response Rate: Percentage of students who answered the question correctly.
- Answer Choices: Each answer choice, with the correct answer indicated with a green check mark.
- Responses: Percentage of students who chose each answer on the question. (Total number of students who chose the answer is indicated in parentheses).
- Type: The question type.
- Standards Assessed: The standards tagged to the question (if available).
9. To toggle between questions, select the arrow to the right of the box.
10.To view the percent of correct or incorrect submissions for an assignment or instructions, select the arrow to the far right of the assignment or instruction.
11. On the results page, review the following information:
- Assignment name: Review the name of the assignment in large text near the top left.
- Distribution of Student Scores: A bar graph representation of the % of student's percentage score.
- Distribution Range Results: Review the number of students and their individual names/scores for each distribution range.
12. Back on the Activity results page, select the By Student tab at the top to view performance by student. This tab will allow you to view each student's overall class average.
13. Select View Activities to the far right to see how a student scored on individual activities. These activities include benchmarks, class tests, quizzes, practice tests, and all assignments.
14. To view how a student scored on a particular assessment, select the arrow to the far right of the assessment.
15. Use the arrows on either side of the box to navigate between questions and view the student's answers on each question.
16. To view the next student, select the top drop down arrow and choose their name from the drop down menu.
17. To return to the By Activity tab, select the back arrow.
18. Select the View all Reports hyperlink in the upper left part of the screen to return to a list of all reports.