This topic covers how to share a dataset with another user.
1. Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
2. Select the My Test Library tab.
3. Hover over the Item Banks button, and select Dataset Bank from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Share to the right of the dataset you wish to share.
5. To share the dataset with individuals, type the name of the user with whom you would like to share the selected dataset in the Share with People text box.
6. Select a permission level from the drop-down menu. There are 3 permission levels available to choose from:
- View: The user can view the dataset.
- Edit: The user can edit the dataset.
- Manage: The user can edit, share, and/or delete the dataset.
7. If you would like, select the small checkbox next to Notify by Email? to send the user an email notification.
8. Select the green Share button to share the dataset with the selected user.
9. To share the dataset with groups, select the Groups tab.
10. Select a group and then assign a permission level to the selected group(s).
11. Select the green Share button to share the dataset with the selected group(s).