This article describes the Assessment Completion Report which allows School Administrators in tracking down outstanding assessments where either there are students that still need to take assessments or there are teachers that still need to perform manual grading on assessments.
- Select Reports from the left sidebar.
- Select the Assessment Completion tile.
- On the next page, define the organization of the report by selecting parameters you want to compare:
- Grades within School: This will organize the report by grade level.
- Classes within School: This will organize the report by classes.
- *Grade and Subject: Select the specific grade level and subject combination of classes.
- Date Range: Define the date range of your report.
- Select the green Submit button to create your Assessment Completion Report.
- In the Assessment Results section at the bottom of the page, review the following information:
- Assessment: The name of the assessment that corresponds to the defined parameters.
- Not Submitted: The number of students that either have not started an assessment or have started an assessment but have not submitted the assessment.
- Not Graded: The number of assessments for which there are teachers that still need to perform manual grading.
- Total Students: Total number of students assigned to take an assessment.
- Detail: Allows you to access the details of the report.
- After selecting Detail, you will be presented with a list of classes or grade levels, depending on the type of report that you have chosen to generate.
For the Classes within School report, the name of the instructor will be displayed to the right of the class name.
For the Grades within School report, only the grade level will be displayed.
- If you generated a Classes within School report you will be able to select the plus (+) icon to the left of a class name to expand and reveal further details for the students in that class.
- If you would like to generate another report or you would like to change how your report is organized, select the back arrow next to the name of the assessment.
- You can quickly re-filter your report by selecting new parameters similar to Step 3.
- The lower section of the results screen provides multiple ways to navigate through the results:
- Use the right/left arrows on the bottom left to scroll through additional pages if needed. The number between the arrows indicates which page you are currently on.
- Adjust the results per page to view using the dropdown menu in the bottom center. Choose from 5, 10, or 25 results per page.
- Review the range of results currently being displayed on the lower right of the page.
- Select the View all Reports hyperlink in the upper left part of the screen to return to a list of all reports.