This topic describes how to view detailed test information on the Scores & Percentiles page as a District Administrator.
- Select Reporting on the left sidebar.
- On the Assessment Results page, select the appropriate parameters for the assessment results you would like to view.
- Years: Select the desired test start and end years from the drop-down menus.
- Subject: Select the box to the left of the desired subject areas or click Select all to check them all.
- Grade Assessed: Select the box to the left of the desired grade or click Select all to check them all.
- Providers: Select the box to the left of the desired test provider or click Select all to check them all.
- Once you have customized the parameters for the assessment you would like to view, select the box or boxes to the left of each assessment you would like to compare (up to 15).
- Click the green Compare Assessments button to view the selected assessment information.
- On the Results page, school names will appear vertically down the left column and assessment scores will appear horizontally.
If you would like to view detailed information for a test, click directly on the assessment’s name in the column heading.
- On the Scores & Percentiles page, you can view detailed information for your selected test.
- Test Information: This will show you how many schools were tested and what the average score on the test was.
- Assessment Brackets: This will show you a pie chart of how the schools performed in each Tier.
- At the bottom, you can view a list of all the schools along with their Assessment Score and the Median District Percentile.
- You can export or print this page by clicking either the Export or Print buttons at the top right.