This topic covers how to edit an existing question in a question bank.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab to access your test library.
- Hover over the Item Banks button, and select Question Banks from the drop-down menu.
- A list of all available question banks will display. Select the name of the question bank that contains the question you wish to edit. In order to edit your own questions, select My Questions.
- Hover over the gear icon and select Edit to the right of the question you wish to edit.
- On the Edit Question page, you can make any desired edits to the question.
- If you do not wish to edit the original question, you can create a copy of the question by selecting create a copy at the top of the page.
- On the next screen, you can edit the copy of the question.
- Click the green Save Question button to save your changes.