This topic covers how to score test questions set to manual scoring.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- From the Assigned Tests page, select the name of the test you wish to grade.
- To manually score a student's test, select the student’s name or, alternatively, select Scoresheet under the Options column to the right of the student's name.
- On the Scoresheet, you can see how your student responded to each question and how many points s/he received.
Questions that have not been automatically graded by Engrade will have question marks appearing in the point boxes to the right of each question. Click in the point box and enter your student’s score. Engrade will automatically save and re-calculate your student’s grade on the test.
If the test has multiple attempts, you can navigate between attempts by using the Attempts menu.
- Navigate to other students’ scoresheets by utilizing the buttons to the top or bottom right of the scoresheet screen.
- To exit out of the scoresheet screen, select the Close button.
- When you have finished editing and adding grades to your student’s tests, you will see their updated scores reflected on the Progress & Scores page.
- If you need to make any future adjustments, you can do so by accessing the student’s scoresheet again.