This topic covers how to save a test to the Gradebook as an assignment.
1. Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
2. Select the Assigned Tests tab to view launched assessments.
3. Select the title of a test.
4. On the Progress & Scores tab, Select the Save to Gradebook button. Information about viewing Progress and Scores can be found here.
5. Update the Assignment Name, Date and Category (if needed) and select Save Assignment.
6. The test will be added to the Gradebook as an assignment. This assignment will be tied to the scoresheet, so as student scores come in from student test submissions, the gradebook scores will automatically update.
7. Use your keyboard arrows to freely navigate the assignment column in the gradebook. Additionally, you can still manually enter grades, custom codes, or comments. Note, however, that if a grade or custom code is entered and then the scoresheet is updated or test results come in from the student submitting the test online, the manually entered value will be overwritten with the test score from the scoresheet.
8. After the test has been addd to the gradebook, the Progress & Scores tab for the test will now display an Edit Assignment in Gradebook button.
9. If you no longer want the test to display in the gradebook, you can select the Edit Assignment in Gradebook button and then select the Ungraded option in the modal window.