This topic covers how to add a administrator who has an existing Engrade district administrator account to the district.
1. Select Administrators from the left sidebar.
2. If you would like to add an existing administrator to your district’s account, hover over the Add Administrator button, and select Add Existing Administrator to District from the drop-down menu.
3. If you would like to add an existing administrator account to your district, you will be required to enter the following information:
- Username: Enter the administrator’s existing Engrade username.
- Role: Enter the administrator’s position.
- Permissions: Select the appropriate permissions level.
4. When you have entered all of the information for the administrator’s account, click the green Add Admin button to connect the existing administrator to your school.