This topic describes how to add items from the repository to assignments.
- Select the class for which you would like to create or edit an assignment.
- Select Assignments on the left sidebar.
- If you are creating a new assignment, select the New Assignment button at the top left. If you are editing an existing assignment, select the assignment you wish to edit.
- Select More options... to reveal additional assignment settings.
- Next to Attach, select the Repository icon.
- In the Add from Repository window, you can filter available items by grade level, subject, resource type, and publisher using the drop-down menus at the top. You can also search for items by entering keywords into the search bar at the bottom right of the window, and selecting the grey Keyword Search button.
- Check the box next to each item you wish to add to the assignment.
- Select the green Add Materials button to add the selected item(s) to the assignment.