This topic covers how to copy multiple assignments from one class into another marking period or class.
- You must first select the class to which you would like to copy the assignments.
- Select Assignments on the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Options button, and select Copy Assignments from the drop-down menu.
- Select the grading period from which you would like to copy the assignments from the drop-down menu at the top left.
- Select the class from which you would like to copy assignments from the drop-down menu to the right of the grading period menu.
- Check the box next to each assignment you wish to copy into the selected class. If you wish to copy all assignments on the page, check the box on the left side of the top blue header bar, and all assignments will be selected.
- You can assign a particular date to your assignments by selecting the bubble next to Copy and change all due dates to:. The date will automatically default to today’s date. To change the date, click on the date field and use the calendar pop-up to select a new date. You can also select a due date by choosing a number of weeks by which to update the assignment due dates. To do this, select the bubble next to Copy and update due dates by 52 weeks. The number of weeks will automatically default to 52 weeks (1 year). To change this number, remove it from the field and type in your desired number of weeks.
- Select the green Add Assignments button to copy the assignments to the selected class on the specified date(s).