This topic covers how to save recorded behavior marks to the class Gradebook.
- To access Behavior Plus, select a class.
- Select Behavior Plus from the left sidebar.
- If desired, use the drop-down menu at the top right to select a range of time. This will combine all behavior points accumulated in that time range into a single Gradebook assignment.
- Once you have assigned behavior marks to students, click the Save to Gradebook button at the top right to save your students’ behavior marks to your class Gradebook.
- To complete adding the behavior marks to the Gradebook, you will need to fill out the New Assignment page.
- Assignment Name: This will default to “Behavior on (Current Date).” You can modify this title, if desired.
- Points Possible: This will default to “EC,” but you can change the points possible if you require students to meet a certain minimum of positive behavior points a day.
- Due Date: This will default to the current date, but can be modified if necessary.
- Category: You can choose which category you would like behavior to affect.