This topic covers how to share flashcards.
- Hover over Apps on the top blue bar, and select Flashcards from the drop-down menu.
- Hover over the share icon to the right of the flashcard set you wish to share, and select Add User(s) from the the drop-down menu.
- On the Authorized Users page, enter the username(s) of the user(s) with whom you would like to share your flashcards. Then, select the appropriate permission level from the drop-down menu:
- View: This user can only view your flashcards.
- Edit: This user can view and edit your flashcards.
- Moderator: This user can view and edit your flashcards, including user access.
- Click the green Add User button to share your flashcards.
- If you would like to share your flashcards with all the teachers and administrators at your school, click the Add School button.
- On this page, select the school with whom you would like to share your flashcards from the drop-down menu.
- Set the desired permission level for all users within the school.
- Click the green Submit button to share your flashcards with the all teachers and administrators at your school.
You can edit or remove another user's access at any time. If you have your flashcards shared with another user, and you want to edit his/her permission levels or remove his/her access entirely, you can do so by clicking either Edit or Drop under the Options column.