This topic covers how to print a Total Points Report that lists each student's name and ID number, the total points each student has earned, the total points possible for the class, and each student’s percentage and letter grade.
- Select a class to see the Gradebook for that class.
- If the Gradebook is not selected, select Gradebook from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Print button at the top of the Gradebook.
- Select Print Total Points from the drop-down menu.
- Select Print at the bottom of the print preview page to print the report.
- If you wish to hide the row number on the print out, select Hide Row Number at the bottom to the left of Print.