This topic covers how to print Missing Assignment reports for students that are missing one or more assignments in your class.
- Select a class to see the Gradebook for that class.
- If the Gradebook is not selected, select Gradebook from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Print button at the top of the Gradebook.
- Select Print Missing Reports from the drop-down menu.
- You can choose to hide or show the students’ overall class grades and overall assignment category grades by clicking Hide Grades or Show Grades at the top of the print preview page.
- If you see the message "There are no missing assignments for this class during the [current] marking period," this means none of your students have missing assignments for the selected marking period.