This topic covers how to print a blank version of your Gradebook.
- Select a class to see the Gradebook for that class.
- If the Gradebook is not selected, select Gradebook from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Print button at the top of the Gradebook.
- Select Print Blank Grid from the drop-down.
- On the print preview page, you can choose to show or hide the row number, student ID numbers, student names, and class grade.
- You can also select the desired cell size and the number of columns you would like to appear on the printout from the drop-down menus to the left of Print.
- Select Print to print the page.