This topic covers how to print the class Gradebook if you wish to save a hard copy of your students’ grades.
- Select a class to view the Gradebook for that class.
- If the Gradebook is not selected, select Gradebook from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Print button at the top of the Gradebook.
- Select Print Gradebook from the drop-down menu.
- At the top of the print preview page, you can select a particular assignment category from the drop-down menu if you wish to only display assignments within that category.
- At the bottom, you can choose to show or hide the row number, students’ ID numbers, and/or students’ names.
- You can select how many assignments you wish to appear on the printout by entering the number into the field next to Show and clicking the Submit button.
- Select the Print button to print the gradebook.