This topic covers how to create a test with GradeCam scoring enabled.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- Select the New Test button at the top left.
- Complete all of the fields on the Create a Test page.
For more information on creating tests, please see this support article: Create Tests
- Select the check box next to Score this test with GradeCam to enable GradeCam scoring for the test.
- Once you have selected the desired settings for your test, click the green Submit button to create your test.
- Once your test is created, you will be taken to the Edit Test page where you can begin adding questions to your test.
For instructions on creating multiple choice questions, please see this support article: Create Question: Multiple Choice
For instructions on creating multiple choice multi select questions, please see this support article: Create Question: Multiple Choice, Multi Select