As a teacher, you can view, edit and print student report cards. This topic describes how to print report cards by student.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Report Cards from the drop-down menu.
- On the Template List page, you will see all of your available templates. Select View Classes to the right of any template to view report cards for students within the selected template.
- On the Classes page, you will see all your classes that meet the selected template’s grade level parameters.
- Hover over the drop-down menu at the top right and select the grading period that you would like to view.
- Click directly on the name of the class for which you would like to view student report cards.
- Click on the small PDF icon to the right of a student’s name to download a PDF version of the student’s report card.
- You can print the PDF file or save it to your computer to print at a later date.