As a teacher, you can view, edit and print student report cards. This topic describes how to view student report cards.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar to see app options, and select Report Cards from the drop-down menu.
- On the Template List page, select View Classes to the right of any template to view report cards for students within the selected template.
- Hover over the drop-down menu at the top right and select the grading period that you would like to view.
- Select the name of the class for which you would like to view student report cards.
- Select the name of the student whose report card you would like to view.
- After selecting a student’s name, a pop-up window will open with the selected student’s report card displayed.
- If the student’s report card contains additional pages, you can select a page number at the top right to view that page.
- To navigate to another student’s report card, you can use the << or >> buttons at the top right to move forward or backward through your student list, respectively.