The Standards Analysis tab allows you to see how each student performed on each standard, if standards were tagged to questions.
- First, select a class to access assessment data for that class.
- Select Reporting from the left sidebar.
- In the header of the Reporting page, select a test name to access the standards analysis for that test.
- Select the Standards Analysis tab.
- On the top bar, you can select a standard code to view the full-length standard description in a pop-up window.
- You can also choose to sort the standards alphabetically or by performance by hovering over the Sort Questions icon and clicking the desired option from the drop-down menu.
- You can export or print this page by clicking the Export or Print buttons at the top right.