On the Scores & Percentiles page, you can view detailed test information for your selected test.
- First, select a class to access assessment data for that class.
- Select Reporting from the left sidebar.
- In the header of the Reporting page, select a test name to access the Scores & Percentiles page.
- On the Scores & Percentiles page, you can view detailed test information for your selected test.
- Test Information: This will show you how many students were tested and what the average score on the test was.
- Assessment Brackets: This will show you a pie chart of how many students performed in each quartile.
- At the bottom, you can view a list of all your students along with their class average in the class in which the assessment was given, their score on the selected test, and their school, district and Engrade percentile.
- Hover over the Groups button to filter assessment results by a particular student group:
- You can export or print this page by clicking either the Export or Print buttons at the top right.