This topic covers how to toggle grade percentages in the class Gradebook, in student and parent accounts, and on printed reports.
- Select a class to view settings for that class.
- Select Settings from the left sidebar.
- Select the Grade Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Select Yes or No from the Show Percentages drop-down menu.
- Selecting Yes will allow students and parents to see both the letter grade and the average percentage in accounts and on printed reports.
- Selecting No will prevent students and parents from seeing the average percentage in accounts and on printed reports.
- When you are finished with all settings, select the Save Settings button.