This topic covers how to drop the lowest assignment score for students in a class for any assignment category per marking period.
- Select a class to view settings for that class.
- Select Settings on the left sidebar.
- Select the Grade Settings tab.
- Under Assignment Categories, select the marking period for which you would like assignment scores to be dropped.
- To the right of an assignment category, check the box for Drop Lowest Score to drop a student’s lowest score in the selected assignment category.
- Engrade will automatically drop the assignment that most negatively impacts the student’s overall grade once the student has at least two graded assignments in the selected assignment category.
- If you selected Drop Lowest Score for an assignment category, you can see which assignments are being dropped by clicking on a student's name in the Gradebook. Dropped assignments will appear with an asterisk (*) next to them.