This topic covers how to print standards reports.
- Select a class to print standards reports for that class.
- Select Standards from the left sidebar to see an overview of your student’s standards scores.
- On the Students tab, you can select the marking period for which you would like to view student standards progress by hovering over the drop-down menu at the top right and selecting the desired marking period.
- You can print the standards information viewable on this page by hovering over the Print button and selecting on of the following options:
- Print Standards Gradebook creates a printable file of your Standards Gradebook. At the top, you can choose to display all assignment categories or you can select one from the drop-down menu.
- Print Vertical Gradebook creates a printable file of your Standards Gradebook that shows student names horizontally across the top and standard IDs and descriptions vertically down the left side. At the top right, you can choose the number of students displayed per page by entering a number in the text box to the right of # Students/Page.
- Print Student Reports creates a printable report for each student in your class that displays his/her assessed and mastery percentage for each standard.
- Print Blank Grid creates a printable blank grid of your Gradebook. At the bottom, you can choose the cell height and number of assignments displayed. Additionally, you can choose to display or hide the row number, student names, class grades and student IDs.