This topic covers how to view a student’s Scores tab.
- Select a class.
- Select Students from the left sidebar.
- Select a student's name.
- Select the Scores tab.
- On the Scores page, you can view the selected student’s overall percentage in each assignment category, including the student’s score on each assignment within that category.
- You can add/edit student grades on this page as well as add comments for each assignment (up to 255 characters).
- You can print the individual student’s detailed grade report by clicking the Print button at the top right.
- If you would like to switch between students on this page, you can do so by hovering over the button with the current student’s name at the top right, and selecting another student’s name from the drop-down menu.