This topic covers how to print or export student login credentials for distribution.
- Select a class to print or export student flyers for that class.
- You can then select Students from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Options button and select Print Student Flyers to open your students’ flyers in a new browser window or tab.
- Each flyer has the student’s name, ID number, unique access code, website URL, username, (non-custom) password, password expiration date/time (if applicable), and last login date/time.
- You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the flyers.
- Hover over the Options button and select Export Student Flyers to initiate a download of your students’ login information in a CSV file.
- The CSV file contains student names, ID numbers, unique access codes, the website URL, usernames, (non-custom) passwords and last login date/time.