This topic covers how to view tests that have been assigned to classes.
- Select the class for which you would like to see assigned tests.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- On the Assigned Tests page, you can view the tests that have been assigned to your class. For each test, you can view the test name, test schedule, status and additional options.
- You can quickly search for a specific test by typing the test name into the search bar at the top of the page.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of a test, and select one of the following options:
- View Results: Select this option to view student results on the selected test.
- Schedule: Select this option to adjust the scheduled dates and times for the selected test.
- Unassign: Select this option to unassign the selected test.
- You may also see notifications displayed for certain tests. Notifications will appear in a small bubble icon to the right of the test name. A brief description of the notification will appear in a blue banner at the top of the page.
- S: Alerts you that a school assessment is currently being administered to students in your class.
- D: Alerts you that a district assessment is currently being administered to students in your class.
- M: Alerts you that manual scoring needs to be performed on certain questions within the test.
- RS: Alerts you that the test needs to be scheduled by you for the students to access it.
For more information on individual test results, please see the support articles View: Progress and Scores, View: Item Analysis, and View: Standards Analysis