This topic covers how to set a specified date/time range for a test to be available to students.
- Select the class that contains the test you wish to schedule.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the test you wish to schedule, and select Schedule from the drop-down menu.
- On the Update Schedule page, select Schedule available times to set the desired date/time range during which the test will be available for students to take.
- Click on the displayed date to open a small calendar window where you can select your desired date(s) on which to Open and Close the test. Then, click on the drop-down menu to the right of each date to select your desired time.
- If you wish to allow late test submissions, you can check the box next to Allow late submissions. You can also require a final submission date by checking the box, and indicating a final submission date and time. Students will not be able to complete the test once the final submission date/time has passed.
- If desired, you can schedule the test for a custom group of students by selecting All Students.
For more information on assigning tests to student groups, please see this support article: Assign: Tests to Groups
- If you wish to require students to enter a password to access the test, check the box next to Require password for access, and then enter your desired password in the available field.
- Click the green Update Schedule button to save your changes.