This topic covers how to edit a test section.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab to see your tests.
- Select the name of a test to open it.
- Hover over the gear icon to the far right of the section you wish to edit, and select Edit Section from the drop-down menu.
- On the Edit Section screen, make any updates as needed and select the green Submit button to save your changes.
- If you enable any of the Tools, then during the test, students will be able to hover over each tool to see the name of that tool.
- If needed, you can select Move Section Up or Move Section Down from the gear icon menu to move the section up or down within the test, respectively.
- Alternatively, drag/drop individual questions to fall beneath the desired section.
- Select the Preview button at the top of the Edit Test screen to navigate through the test with the newly edited section(s).