This topic covers how to tag standards to test questions.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- Select the name of the test to which you would like to tag standards.
- To tag a standard to a question, click the Tag button under the Standards column.
- In the pop-up window, check the box to the left of each standard you would like to tag.
- If your school has multiple standard sets, select the one you wish to use from the drop-down menu at the bottom.
- You can also search for a standard by keyword by entering a word or phrase in the text box at the bottom right.
- Click the green Submit button to tag your standard(s).
- To review or edit the standards tagged to a question, re-select the blue Tag button to the right of the question text at anytime.