This topic covers how to provide answer rationales for multiple choice and multiple choice, multi-select questions.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Then select the My Test Library tab to see your tests.
- Select the name of a test to open it.
- To add a new question, hover over the Add New button, and select Question from the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, to add answer rationales for an existing question, hover over the gear icon to the far right of the question’s text and select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Under Answer Choices, select Show Rationales to display fields where you can enter the rationale for an answer.
- Enter the rationale for each answer choice.
- Students can view the answer rationales if you have allowed students to view their answers after the test is finished, and enabled answer rationale viewing in your test’s settings.
For detailed instructions on how to edit a test’s settings, please see the support article: Edit Test Settings
- Make any other desired changes to the question.
- Click the green Save Question button to save your changes.