This topic covers how to share a passage with another user.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- Hover over the Item Banks button, and select Passage Bank from the drop-down menu.
- Select Share to the right of the passage you wish to share.
You will need to be the owner of the passage, or have Manage permissions, in order to share a passage. If you do not see Share next to a particular passage, then you have been given View or Edit only permissions and will not be able to share this passage with others.
- To share the passage with individuals, type the name of the user with whom you would like to share the selected passage in the Share with People text box.
- Select a permission level from the drop-down menu. There are 3 permission levels available to choose from:
If you would like, select the small checkbox next to Notify by Email? to send the user an email notification.
- View: The user can view the passage.
- Edit: The user can edit the passage.
- Manage: The user can edit, share, and/or delete the passage.
Select the green Share button to share the passage with the selected user.
To share the passage with groups, select the Groups tab.
Select a group of district admins, school admins and/or teachers, and then assign a permission level to the selected group(s).
Select the green Share button to share the passage with the selected group(s).