File Upload questions allow your students to attach a file to their test. This topic covers how to create a File Upload question.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Then select the My Test Library tab to see your tests.
- Select the test to which you would like to add a question.
- Hover over the Add New button, and select Question from the drop-down menu.
- On the Add Question page, select File Upload from the Question type drop-down menu.
- Complete the following information:
- Question Text: Enter your question here.
- Passages: Select +add passage to link a passage to the question.
- Example Response: You can attach a file that contains a sample response to the question, if desired.
- Points: Enter the number of points the question is worth.
- You can also choose to add tags to your questions for easier searching in the test library and question bank. Select Show tagging options to add tags to your question.
For more information on question tags, please see this support article: Edit: Question Tags
- Select the grey Preview Question button to gain a view of the question from a student’s perspective.
- Select the green Save Question button to save your question.
- Or, select the green Save & Create New button to save your question to the test, and immediately begin creating a new question.