This topic describes how to view attendance totals at the school.
- Select Attendance from the left sidebar.
- To view the total number of students with each attendance mark over a selected range of time, click the Totals tab. On this tab, you can view the attendance mark, attendance mark description, number of students with each mark and total number of marks recorded. The date will default to the current date. You can change the date range by clicking on each date. This will bring up a small calendar window where you can select which date you would like to view.
- At the top, you will see a bar graph recording how many of each mark was taken over the selected time range. Below the graph, a table displays the attendance mark, attendance mark description, number of students with each mark and total number of marks recorded for the selected time range.
- If you would like to see all of the students that earned a specific mark, you can click View Students to the right of the attendance mark.
- When you select View Students, you will be directed to the attendance History tab for the students who have earned the selected attendance mark. You can choose to print or export this list by selecting either the Print or Export buttons in the top right.