This topic covers how to view the history of the assigned behavior marks for all students.
- Select Behavior Plus from the left sidebar.
- To view all students’ behavior marks over a selected range of time, click the History tab.
- The date will default to the current date. You can change the date range by clicking on each date. This will bring up a small calendar window where you can select which date you would like to view.
- On this tab, you can view the student name, sum of behavior points and sum of points for each type of mark recorded.
- The Points View option will display the sum of behavior points that were assigned.
- The Marks View option will display the number of times behavior marks were assigned.
- If you click directly on a student’s name, you will be taken to a view of the selected student’s behavior page.
- You can choose to print this page by clicking the Print button in the top right.