This topic covers how to edit a class roster.
- Select Classes from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the desired class’s name, and select Edit Roster from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, you can add a student from the school’s roster (left column) to the class roster (right column).
- If you cannot find the student you are looking for in the school roster, type the student’s name in the search box at the bottom left.
- Once you have located the student in the school roster column, click on the student’s name. This will move the student to the class roster column.
- If you need to remove a student from the class, find the student’s name in the class roster.
- Click the red X to the right of his/her name.
- In the pop-up window, click OK to remove the student from the class.
- When you are finished modifying your roster, click the green Save Roster button to save your changes.