This topic covers how to edit standards settings for all classes at the school by using the standards settings grid.
- Select Classes on the left sidebar.
- On the blue bar at top of the class list, hover over the gear icon at the far right, and select Edit Standards Settings to edit standards settings for all active classes.
- The Edit Class Standards Settings page will list all of the school’s active classes in the currently selected grading period. You may set the Standards Scale on this page for all classes at once or individually for each class.
- Use the drop-down menu to the right of each class to select the desired standards scale for each class individually.
- Use the drop-down menu at the top next to Apply Settings to All Listed Classes to apply the same standards scale to all classes in the selected grading period.
- When you have finished making your desired changes, click the green Submit button at the bottom of the page.