This topic covers how to add files to a course map.
- Select Course Maps from the left sidebar.
- Select the name of the course to which you would like to add a file.
- Select the folder to which you would like to add a file. The folder will be outlined in blue once selected. Alternatively, to add a file to the overall course, you can simply not select a folder on the page.
- Select the Add File(s) icon from the right sidebar menu.
- Select the Choose File button to select a new file to upload from your computer.
- You can also select a previously uploaded file from the Select existing file drop-down menu.
- Select the Drive icon to select a file from your Google Drive.
- Select the green Add Files button to add the file(s) to the folder or course.