This topic covers how to tag standards to lesson plans and lesson plan templates.
- Hover over Apps on the top blue bar, and select Lesson Plans from the drop-down menu.
- Select a lesson plan or lesson plan template to open it.
- Available standard sets will be listed at the top of the lesson plan or template. Select the name of a standard set to open a pop-up window with standards from the selected set displayed.
- In the pop-up window, click the arrows next to a standard category or sub-category to expand the list.
- You can check the box next to the category or sub-category name to select all standards in that category or sub-category.
- You can also search for a standard by keyword by entering a word or phrase in the text box at the bottom right.
- Click the box to the left of each standard you would like to tag.
- Click the green Submit button to tag your standard(s) to the selected lesson plan or lesson plan template.