This topic covers how to create lesson plan templates.
- Hover over Apps on the top blue bar, and select Lesson Plans from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Create New Lesson Plan button at the top.
- On the Create New Lesson Plan page, enter the basic information for your lesson plan, including: the title, description, grade level, subject, and type.
- Select Lesson Plan Template as the Type.
- Click the green Submit button to create your new lesson plan template.
- See the Add Lesson Plan Sections and Edit Lesson Plan Sections topics for more instruction on creating and editing lesson plan sections.