This topic covers how to create a missed class text alert.
- Select Parent Alerts from the left sidebar.
- Click the Create New Alert button to setup your missed class texts.
- In the pop-up window, enter the following information for your new parent alert:
- Name: Enter a name for your alert.
- Alert Type: Select Text Message from the drop-down menu.
- Type: Select Missed Class from the drop-down menu.
- Classes Missed: Enter the number of missed classes at which you would like alerts to be sent.
- Frequency: Select either Weekly or Monthly from the drop-down menu.
- Day of the Week: If Weekly, select the desired day of the week from the drop-down menu.
- Day of the Month: If Monthly, select the desired day of the month from the drop-down menu.
- Time of Day: Select the time (PST) that you would like the alert to be sent from the drop-down menu.
- Contact Line: Enter a sentence describing how the parent can contact your school which will be added to the end of the alert message.
- Click the green Add Parent Alert button to create your new alert.
Below is an example of the text message a parent receives for missed classes.